General Awesomeness About Arbonne
- All products are vegan certified
- Dermatologist tested
- Botanically based
RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser
- I love the smell of the RE9 products, a light citrus fragrance.
- The gentle foam leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without over drying it.
- I experienced a small breakout when I first started using this product line which is always a good thing as it shows me the products are working to draw out impurities. After about two weeks the blemishes were gone.
- Cleanse skin and remove makeup or impurities collected on the skins surface throughout the day.
- Algae Extract - strengthens existing collagen to help diminish the appearance of fine lines.
- Shea Buckthorn Oil (antioxidant) - counteracts the damaging effects of pollutants and other things in our atmosphere that our skin comes in contact with throughout the day.
RE9 Advanced Regenerating Toner
- It left my skin feeling balanced and clean not tight like toners I have used in the past.
- Collect any impurities that may be left on the skins surface after cleanser and return the skin to its natural PH balance.
- Witch Hazel - an ingredient used to calm and sooth skin.
- Citric Acid - occurring in many acid fruits and when used in skin care acts as an astringent to gently cleanse the skin.
RE9 Advanced Restorative Day Creme With SPF 20
- This moisturizer hydrated my skin and absorbed quickly without leaving any oily feeling on the surface, perfect for daytime and applying makeup over top.
- To hydrate and protect the skin throughout the day.
- Kudzu Root - is a plant estrogen that helps to slow down the sings of aging and assists in the renewal of collagen in the skin creating a more firm surface.
- Peptides - also aid in firming the skin with their ability to penetrate the upper layer of the skin to stimulate collagen regeneration.
There are many more pieces in the RE9 Advanced line, like serums, eye creams and night creams, I started with the basics. Some of you might be overwhelmed with a 5-9 piece skincare line and I totally get that, I always recommend starting with a cleanser, toner moisturizer and exfoliating 1-2 times a week. These steps are the most important when beginning to care for your skin or maintaining healthy skin. You can learn more about the RE9 Advanced Skincare Line here and about my Arbonne journey here. If you have any questions or concerns about skin care, I always love chatting beauty with you, you can comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading my review!
Heather Audrey Lapier